Last updated 5/18/2018
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Jonathan P. Culver, P.A. (www.jculverlaw.com). This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email, sign-ups, or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding of the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to answer your questions or fulfill your request.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address at the end of this policy:
- See what data we have collected about you from this website, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.