Jonathan P. Culver, P.A. in Ocala and Gainesville, Florida is an experienced divorce attorney. He has experience in all family law matters, including divorce, custody, child support, and paternity. He is certified family law mediator who can guide you through any difficult issue.
Profile of Jonathan P. Culver
Mr. Culver served on active duty from 1985 to 1991 as an enlisted person. He also served as an officer in the U.S. Naval Reserve from 1993 to 1997. He worked as a prosecutor in West Palm Beach in 1995.
He and his family moved to North Central Florida in late 1995, where he has continued in private practice. Mr. Culver started his own law firm in 1997, focusing on family law, divorce, and probate issues.
- University of Florida College of Law, Gainesville, Florida – 1994
- Loyola University, New Orleans, Louisiana – 1991
- Honors: magna cum laude
Memberships and Affiliations
- The Florida Bar
- Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section – Florida Bar
- Marion County Bar Association
Past Employment Positions
- U.S. Naval Reserve, Active Duty, 1985 – 1991
- U.S. Naval Reserve, Officer, 1993 – 1997
- West Palm Beach, FL., Prosecutor, 1995